Our website address is: https://onboard.prince-evans.co.uk and is operated by Prince Evans Solicitors LLP.
When using our online payment system you will be redirected to Worldpay who will process your payment card details and take payment. Payment card details are handled exclusively by Worldpay and are not stored within our system.
Personal Data such as your name, address and contact details may be required. Any Personal Data will be used in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
Some personal information will be received by us for reference purposes. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
During the payment process you will be required to enter the credit or debit card security code and you may be asked for further card authentication by your credit or debit card provider.
- Payments made by credit and debit card are subject to clearance by your card provider and will normally take three working days to credit our client account. If your payment is required for immediate use please call us to discuss another method of payment. Outgoing payments will not be made using your credit/debit card payment until we are in receipt of cleared funds.
- Any refunds due on a matter where payment has been made wholly by credit/debit card will only be refunded by using the card details previously supplied.
- Refunds must be requested within seven days of the card payment being made. After this time requests for repayment will be dealt with under our complaints procedure. Refunds will not be made where the payment has already been used to meet third party expenses.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with our service, we agree to refund you in accordance with our terms and conditions and code of conduct as regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Payments by card can only be accepted with authorisation from the cardholder. If you are not the cardholder please call the Accounts Team for assistance on 020 8567 3477. Our opening hours are 9.15am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Payment Security Information
How we protect your information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it’s really our site that you’re using. We use secure certificates issued by Lets Ecrypt. We do not store any payment card details.
On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (e.g. a modern version of Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
Internet Explorer or Edge – Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
Opera – Far right in the address bar
Chrome, Safari, Firefox – Left of the page URL in the address bar
If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place – Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.